Collect & Save at Capezio London
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CAPEZIO CLUB LONDON LOYALTY PROGRAMME
These Terms and Conditions apply to your Capezio Club Card which is valid only in relation to transactions with the Capezio London store ("we", "us" or "our"). Use of your Capezio Club Card will constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions take precedence over any statements on your Capezio Card. You must therefore read them carefully. Please print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your records. If there is anything you do not understand, please contact the Capezio London team at [email protected]
How to obtain your Capezio Club Card
- You can obtain a Capezio Club Card free of charge at the Capezio London store at 33 Endell St, London WC2H 9BA (the "Capezio London store"). Your Capezio Club Card is issued by, and remains the property of, Capezio London.
- All persons applying to obtain a Capezio Club Card must be resident in the UK and aged 18 years or over. Applicants are required to provide Capezio London with their correct Date Of Birth, a valid email address and current postal address.
- The Capezio Club London Programme is only valid for individual use. Capezio London are unable to accept applications from business users, groups or organisations and we reserve the right to deduct points earned or cancel membership where applicable.
How to use your Capezio Club Card
- You can use your Capezio Club Card at the Capezio London store. It is not a credit card, charge card or debit card. You cannot transfer your Capezio Card or any stored points on it to any other person. You cannot use your Capezio Club Card at any Capezio store other than the Capezio London store.
How to earn and redeem your points
- A Capezio Club Card can only be registered in the name of an individual. Only one card may be registered in the name of each individual.
- Points can only be earned at the time of purchase and only if the Capezio Club Card is presented at the time of payment. You will earn five points for each complete pound spent.
- You can check the points balance on your Capezio Club Card at the Capezio London store or by emailing [email protected] We will keep a record of previous transactions and we use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that this balance is correct at all times.
- The Capezio Club Card cannot be used in conjunction with any discount or privilege card whether issued by us or by any third party.
- Points have no cash value. Redeemed points cannot be used again. Points can only be earned, held and redeemed as set out in these Terms and Conditions. Any points obtained or used otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid and cannot be redeemed.
- Points cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
- Points are personal to the individual cardholder and cannot be pooled with points earned by another individual and redeemed together.
- We may, on notifying you, remove all accrued points from your Capezio Club Card, and/or suspend your right to collect and/or redeem points if you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you are engaged in fraudulent or other criminal activities, misconduct relating to us or your Capezio Club Card, or if you supply false or misleading information. or abusive or offensive behaviour.
- You may only redeem points against purchases made at the Capezio London store. Each point equals one penny when redeemed against a purchase. You must have sufficient points to pay in full for a purchase if you wish to redeem points. You may not make part payment for a purchase using redeemed points. Points will not be earned on any purchase made with redeemed points.
- The Capezio London store is entitled to remove any points in relation to any product that is returned to the store, where a refund, either full or partial, has been given, or where goods have been exchanged, unless the exchange has been for a product with an equivalent value. Where an exchange has been made for a product with a lower or higher value, a deduction or addition to your Club Card points will be made equivalent to the difference in price, either higher or lower.
Purchasing Capezio Gift Cards
- You will not earn points on the Capezio Club Card when you purchase a Capezio gift card. You cannot redeem points on the Capezio Club Card to purchase a Capezio gift card. However, you can earn points on the Capezio Club Card when you spend or redeem a Capezio gift card but only if the Capezio Club Card is presented at the time of payment or redemption.
Expiration and Cancellation
- Your Capezio Club Card does not have an expiry date. However, points are valid for a period of one year from the date they are accrued. We reserve the right to remove any points from your Capezio Club Card which are more than one year old.
- Expired points cannot be transferred to a new card or redeemed or reinstated.
- You have the right to cancel your Capezio Club Card at any time by returning it to the Capezio London store. If you cancel your Capezio Club Card you will lose the right to redeem all unused points. If you wish to cancel your Capezio Club Card you must contact Capezio London at [email protected]
How to register your Capezio Club Card
- To protect the points and your Capezio Club Card from loss, theft or damage your Capezio Club card is registered to your profile at the Capezio London store. If you need to change any of the details you have registered with your Capezio Club Card, please contact the Capezio London store via e-mail at [email protected] It is your responsibility to notify us of any changes to your details
Loss, Theft and Damage
- You should treat your Capezio Club Card like cash in a wallet. If you lose your Capezio Club Card or if it is stolen you may lose any points you have earned in the same way as if you lost your wallet. If you have registered your Capezio Club Card you should immediately report any loss, theft, fraudulent or unauthorised use of your Capezio Club Card to the Capezio London store via [email protected]
- In the event of loss, theft, fraud or other unauthorised use of your Capezio Club Card, or if your Capezio Club Card is damaged or malfunctions, we may, at our sole discretion, replace your Capezio Club Card and transfer any points stored on it to a replacement card. Circumstances in which we may determine, in our sole discretion, that we will not replace your Capezio Club Card include those where we reasonably believe that the notified incident has been caused by your breach of these Terms and Conditions or your negligence or if there are reasonable grounds for suspecting that you are or have been engaged in fraudulent or other unlawful conduct.
- If we agree to replace your Capezio Club Card, a replacement card will be delivered to your registered home address, usually within 5 days of you first notifying us of the incident. Replacement cards will be posted to your registered home address only. We reserve the right to charge a replacement card fee for each replacement card in the event that you are issued with more than two replacement cards within any 6-month period.
- If you subsequently find or retrieve a Capezio Club Card which you have reported lost or stolen, you must notify us immediately.
- Complaints regarding any element of the Capezio Club Card service should be sent by email to [email protected] All complaints will be subject to the Capezio Complaints Procedure, which will be provided to you on your request.
- Points earned on your Capezio Club Card are not covered by any compensation scheme.
- If you need assistance or if you have any enquiry relating to your Capezio Club Card, you can contact the Capezio London store via email at [email protected]
Data Protection and Privacy
- When you register your Capezio Club Card you will be asked to provide certain personal information, including your name, address, date of birth and contact details including email address. We are committed to maintaining the security of your personal information in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is kept secure against unauthorised access, loss, disclosure or destruction.
- Except as required by law your personal information will not be passed to any other persons without your permission.
Liability of Capezio London
- Capezio London shall not be held liable for any default resulting directly or indirectly from any cause beyond our control, including but not limited to, failure of network services and failure of data processing systems.
- We reserve the right to amend or waive any provision of these Terms and Conditions at any time, or to terminate the Capezio Club Card programme on reasonable notice. The Terms and Conditions applicable to the use of a Capezio Club Card shall at any time be the terms and conditions published on the Capezio website (http://www.capezioeurope.com) and your continued use of a Capezio Club Card shall constitute your acceptance of such terms and conditions. Any actions by our members of staff which are in any way contradictory to these terms and conditions will be of no effect.
- We may assign our rights and obligations under the Capezio Club Card programme to any other company in the same group of companies as Capezio London. If we assign the benefit of these Terms and Conditions, your rights will not be affected.
Third Party Rights
- A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions. This does not affect any right or remedy of a third party, which exists, or is available, apart from that Act.
Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) should be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
PLEASE KEEP THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR YOUR RECORDS