National Tap Dance Day Instagram Contest
The Promoter is Capezio Ballet Makers, Inc. whose registered office is at One Campus Road, Totowa, NJ 07512. The competition will run from Sunday, May 25th 2014 1:00pm to Sunday, June 1th 11:59PM (EDT). There will be one winner. The winner will be the person who posted their photo with the most likes. The winner will receive a pair of the New Capezio Cadence Tap shoes. The Winner of the Competition will be announced on Instagram after the contest is over.
Capezio Ballet Makers, Inc will notify the Winner by using their Instagram profile names. The competition is open to all residents of the continental USA. There is no minimum age limit unless specified otherwise in the competition information. There is no maximum age limit. Entrants cannot be employees of Capezio Ballet Makers, Inc. Competitions are open to customers and non-customers. No purchase is necessary.
By entering the Competition, Participants expressly acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, and releases the aforementioned of any and all claims relating to or arising from the Competition.
A selection of photographs may be published on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
- (1) Take a photo (of yourself, a friend, or family member) that includes Capezio tap shoes and/or Capezio taps
- (2) upload your best Capezio tap picture through your Instagram account;
- (3) Tag your photo using the hashtag #MyCapezioTaps.
Entries with #MyCapezioTaps in the comments section will NOT be accepted. You must add the tag when you post the photo on Instagram.
Photos must not:
- a) contain any material which is defamatory of any other person;
- b) contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory (or is of a sexually explicit nature);
- c) infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person (such as a photo of a copyright work, such as a painting or another photo- graph, taken without the copyright owner’s permission);
- d) be likely to deceive any person;
- e) be taken without the subject’s consent (or depict any subject under the age of 18 without their legal guardian’s consent);
- f) be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- g) show or encourage risky or dangerous behavior;
- h) show or encourage discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- i) show or encourage any illegal or immoral activity violence, racial hatred, cruelty to animals or any other anti-social or unlawful behavior of any kind.
- f) have pre-existing likes and comments.
There are no restrictions on the number of entries. You may enter as many times as you like to increase your chances of winning.
Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules will be disqualified.
All entries will become the property of Capezio Ballet Makers, Inc. on its receipt of them and will not be returned. Entrants hereby assign to Capezio Ballet Makers, Inc. all worldwide copyright and like rights in their entries and waive all moral rights.
Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.