Airess Pointe Shoe with #5.5 Shank and Broad Toe Box
Assemblé like a principal dancer in the Airess Broad Toe Pointe Shoe (Flexifirm Shank). This premium pointe shoe has a broad, feathered toe box and a 5.5" red board shank, 1/2 skived to zero that enhances arch support for long-lasting wear. Features built-in, plush inner lining for extra comfort and a platform that's hammered flat to create a secure balance when you visit the barre. Stitched pleating construction absorbs sound, making every movement gracefully quiet. Ideal for a broad (Roman) foot. Pro Tip: When attaching Bunheads® ribbons and elastics to pointe shoes that have rose colored lining, a medium needle with a small eye works best. Suggested Fitting: For first time pointe shoe shoppers, we recommend a professional fitting at your nearest Capezio retail store.
- Broad toe box
- Rayon satin upper
- Deep vamp with lowered sides and heel
- Slight "U" shaped throat flatters the arch
- Low crown
- Stitched pleating with quiet toe construction
- Platform is hammered flat to create a secure balance
- Anti-slip, rose colored interior lining
- Bias-cut side seam, elastic binding with encased elastic drawstring
- Thin leather outer sole
- #5.5 red board shank, 1/2 skived to zero
- Full wing box for lateral support
- Scored ribbon motif on the ball of the foot aids with traction to the floor
- Sole marks to identify the specifications of the shoe
- Best Fit: Medium to wide forefoot with toes of even length
- Elastic and ribbons sold separately
In addition to the UK, we ship to the following European countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Poland, mainland Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (excluding the Balearic & Canary islands), Sweden and The Netherlands.
The delivery time can take between 2 to 8 working days. You can find a guide to delivery times and charges by country here.
Orders of £50 or above qualify for free Standard Delivery. We also offer a Next Working Day service in England, France and Germany.