Capezio Pose Challenge Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. Information on how to enter and redeem prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The Promoter is Capezio Ballet Makers Europe Ltd, whose registered office is at 95 Whiffler Rd, Norwich NR3 2AW, United Kingdom. The promotion runs from 21st to 24th February 2019.
4. Entry is only open to residents of Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Poland, mainland Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and The Netherlands attending Danza In Fiera 2019. Employees of the Promoter, their immediate families and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
5. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid and will not be included.
7. To enter, Entrants must:
- Step 1: take a picture of themselves or have someone take a picture of them creating a dance pose in front of the Capezio Stand at Danza In Fiera 2019.
- Step 2: the picture must be uploaded on the Entrant’s feed on either Instagram (account must be public) or Facebook (settings must allow for this post to be a public post).
- Step 3: the picture must be posted and tagged with the following hashtag: #CapezioPoseChallenge.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these rules of entry.
9. The winner will be chosen by Capezio.
10. The Winner will be notified via a private message on either Facebook or Instagram on Friday 1st March 2019.
11. Prize is as follows: €200 given in the form of one £175 e-gift card valid on www.capezioeurope.com. Currency rate as of 08.02.2019 calculates £175 to €200.
12. Prize or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
13. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) will be exempt from any and all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; and/or (f) use of the prize or attendance at the prize event.
14. By entering the Promotion, unless otherwise advised by the Entrant, each Entrant consents to the information they submit being used in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the Entrant.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.