“Sign up for a chance to win €100”
Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Information on how to enter and redeem the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Capezio Ballet Makers Europe Ltd, whose registered office is at 95 Whiffler Rd, Norwich NR3 2AW, United Kingdom. The promotion runs from 21st to 24th February 2019.
- Entry is only open to residents of Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Poland, mainland Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and The Netherlands attending Danza In Fiera 2019. Employees of the Promoter, their immediate families and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid and will not be included.
- To enter, Entrants must sign up to the Capezio newsletter at the Capezio stand A20-22 at Danza In Fiera.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these rules of entry.
- The winner will be chosen at random by Capezio.
- The Winner will be notified via email on Friday 1st March 2019.
- Prize is as follows: €100 given in the form of one £87 e-gift card valid on www.capezioeurope.com. Currency rate as of 18.02.2019 calculates £87 to €100.
- Prize or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) will be exempt from any and all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; and/or (f) use of the prize or attendance at the prize event.
- By signing up to the newsletter, the Entrant consents to receive promotional emails from Capezio. The Entrant will be able to unsubscribe at any time by clicking ‘Unsubscribe’ at the bottom of a Capezio email.