Développé Pointe Shoe with #3 Shank and Moderate Toe Box
Roll to demi-pointe with ease in the Développé Pointe Shoe. This premium pointe shoe has a moderate, feathered toe box and a firm, 3" leather board shank, 1/2 skived to zero. Features built-in, plush inner lining for extra comfort and a wide platform for much needed balance at the barre. Stitched pleating construction absorbs sound, making every movement gracefully quiet. Ideal for a moderate (Greek) foot. Pro Tip: When attaching Bunheads® ribbons and elastics to pointe shoes that have rose colored lining, a medium needle with a small eye works best. Suggested Fitting: For first time pointe shoe shoppers, we recommend a professional fitting at your nearest Capezio retail store.
- Moderate shaped, feathered toe box
- Rayon satin upper
- Medium vamp, low sides
- Round shape throat
- Hand-flattened crown
- Stitched pleating with quiet toe construction
- Wide, high platform for stability
- Anti-slip, rose colored interior lining
- Traditional side seam, elasticized binding with elastic drawstring
- Short leather outer sole
- #3 leather board shank, 1/2 skived to zero
- Full wing box for lateral support
- Scored ribbon motif on the outsole aids with traction
- Printed sock lining with Capezio® logo
- Heat embossed Capezio® logo with style #, size, width and shank on outside
- Best Fit: Medium to wide forefoot with tapered toes
- Elastic and ribbons sold separately
In addition to the UK, we ship to the following European countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Poland, mainland Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (excluding the Balearic & Canary islands), Sweden and The Netherlands.
The delivery time can take between 2 to 8 working days. You can find a guide to delivery times and charges by country here.
Orders of £50 or above qualify for free Standard Delivery. We also offer a Next Working Day service in England, France and Germany.