AREA SALES EXECUTIVE (FIELD-BASED)
Ballet Makers Europe Ltd t/a Capezio
Capezio was born over a century ago when Italian émigré Salvatore Capezio opened a small theatrical shoe repair shop near New York’s Metropolitan Opera House.
Today, Capezio is the foremost name in dance. With over 130 years of quality craftsmanship, dedicated customer service and timeless design to its name, Capezio is the brand of choice for athletes and performers, the world over.
Our mission is the support and dedication to the advancement of dance, theatre and recreation in communities worldwide.
Ballet Makers Incorporated is dedicated to the performer in dance, theatre and recreation. We are committed to providing exceptional service to our customers with innovative, high-quality products and services, while continuously advancing market research and technologies.
Our total commitment to performance has been our source of inspiration for over 100 years.
We believe our success is dependent upon the individual commitment of our customers, our suppliers and each of our employees to continually set new standards of creativity and performance, while preserving our reputation for dependability and distinction.
We maintain an ethical, healthy and profitable environment in which each of our employees endeavours to provide excellence in our products and services, while promoting company growth. We pledge our support and dedication to the advancement of dance, theatre and recreation in communities worldwide.
Area Sales Executive, (UK South) reporting to the UK Sales Manager.
- Field based
We are looking for an experienced sales executive to manage and develop our business in the UK South. Overseeing a variety of wholesale customers, this role will manage and grow Capezio’s distribution throughout the region, and is crucial to our overall success.
- To be responsible for the acquisition and management of all wholesale customers, in order to achieve performance objectives in terms of sales, profitability and distribution.
- To challenge and influence both the organisation and our customers to identify areas that can positively affect sales/profit development
- To implement, monitor and maintain the Capezio brand standards at the Point of Purchase (POP).
- >100 accounts
- Implement, in collaboration with the Sales Manager, the wholesale distribution strategy.
- Develop & maintain productive relationships with new and existing customers through regular visits that can drive sales and the highest brand standards.
- Deliver profitable growth by identifying potential customers and distribution streams.
- Implement and improve business management tools to efficiently monitor and manage the business. Ensure implementation of defined standards and procedures.
- In collaboration with key stakeholders, implement defined product assortments and roll out new product launches
- Share formal and ad hoc feedback with sales team and customer service manager to challenge the business and affect positive change.
- Share market information with the Marketing department regarding current performance and future local marketing activity needs in the bricks and mortar retail business
- Drive and implement retail planning (budget, forecast and other planning cycles), as well as regularly monitoring, analysing and discussing the performance of the area and initiating actions to maximise sales and profit performance
- Ensure all bricks and mortar accounts support the Business strategy and ensure the consistent delivery of defined levels of service and visual presentation.
- Have a proven track record in quickly initiating, maintaining and developing strong relationships
- Be an enthusiastic salesperson with a track record in delivering sales growth, negotiating with third parties and delivering retail standards.
- Be pragmatic with the ability to “make things happen”
- Possess strong interpersonal skills; have gravitas and be able to influence and engage with others.
- Have a strong, confident personality with tremendous drive and energy; able to see and think outside the box
- Be inquisitive, seeking constant improvements, never satisfied with good enough.
- Possess demonstrable skills and experience of influencing across all business areas.
- Have a passion for dance, ideally but necessarily with experience of the industry either personally or professionally.
- Have a proven ability in negotiating win/win situations from both a commercial and a strategic perspective.
- Have a passion for delivering excellence of service and demonstrating ‘customer comes first’ philosophy.
- Be dynamic and results-oriented, able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Have strong computer skills, with experience in Excel a must.
- Have experience with visual merchandising and an understanding of product presentation as a way of driving business.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please email Colin Seymour at [email protected].