Fluid Tap Shoe with Tele Tone® Taps
A quality tap shoe at a great value, the Fluid tap shoe was created for the dancer who likes to push boundaries. It is lightweight to prevent feet and ankles from tiring easily, and features a cross between a full and split sole. Plenty of comfort here as the upper is soft, and the collar and insole are padded. Of course, it comes equipped with world renowned Tele Tone® taps for a perfect sound!
- Soft, quality PU leather upper
- Suede flexible outsole with light Texon® board shank for flexibility with support
- Tele Tone® heel and toe taps mounted on resonant fiberboard
- Moisture absorbent microfibre lining
- Padded insole
- Folded edges, padded collar and Achilles notch for comfort
- Strong toe box
- Plastic heel
In addition to the UK, we ship to the following European countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Poland, mainland Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (excluding the Balearic & Canary islands), Sweden and The Netherlands.
The delivery time can take between 2 to 8 working days. You can find a guide to delivery times and charges by country here.
Orders of £50 or above qualify for free Standard Delivery. We also offer a Next Working Day service in England, France and Germany.