Leather Split Sole Freeform Ballet Shoe
Show your foot off with our Freeform split-sole ballet shoes. These versatile dance shoes can also be worn for ballet, jazz or contemporary. Designed with a seamless and sculpted powermesh arch that hugs every contour. Features a completely elasticised top line that keeps the shoe securely in place when pointing and flexing. No drawstring for uninterrupted studio time without stopping to adjust your shoes.
- Constructed of soft leather
- Upper constructed with sheep skin glove leather, Nylon and Lycra® Spandex
- Suede sole patches contoured and cushioned for comfort
- Split-sole with seamless, sculpted powermesh arch
- Plush elastic topline keeps the shoe from gapping while articulating the foot
- Foam cushioned heel
- No drawstring or adjustment required
- 5/8" one-sided plush elastic is attached and can be placed on the heel or over the instep
In addition to the UK, we ship to the following European countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Poland, mainland Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (excluding the Balearic & Canary islands), Sweden and The Netherlands.
The delivery time can take between 2 to 8 working days. You can find a guide to delivery times and charges by country here.
Orders of £50 or above qualify for free Standard Delivery. We also offer a Next Working Day service in England, France and Germany.