MR James Whiteside Men's Ballet Shoe
The MR Ballet Shoe was created in collaboration with American Ballet Theatre Principal Dancer James Whiteside. This innovative dance shoe is a great choice for teachers and dancers who spend long days on their feet in the studio. The shock-absorbing pads in the ball and heel of the shoe ensure you can dance comfortably for up to fifteen hours a day. Made of four way stretch canvas, the shoes really hug the dancer’s foot to create beautiful lines. Designed to be slightly asymmetrical for a true-to-size right and left foot fit.
- Canvas constructed ballet shoe
- 4 way stretch canvas upper
- Split-sole ballet shoe with seamless, sculpted arch
- Contoured microfiber sole patches
- Cotton and spandex lining
- Hammered pleats for smooth floor contact
- Split dual density molded footbed provides cushion and shock absorption
- Soft binding with elastic drawstring
- One sided plush Capezio® logo pre-attached elastic
In addition to the UK, we ship to the following European countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Poland, mainland Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (excluding the Balearic & Canary islands), Sweden and The Netherlands.
The delivery time can take between 2 to 8 working days. You can find a guide to delivery times and charges by country here.
Orders of £50 or above qualify for free Standard Delivery. We also offer a Next Working Day service in England, France and Germany.
***Currently due to Brexit regulations, we are unable to ship outside of the UK***
We know that a perfect fit is essential if you want to give your best performance and to make sure that happens we offer a simple and free returns policy on all our products when you buy direct from CapezioEurope.com. If you are not happy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order for a full refund. The same applies, of course, to any CapezioEurope.com product with a defect in craftsmanship or material. Refunds will only be issued to original form of payment.
Exceptions to Return Policy:
- Tights and underwear may not be returned if opened.
- The Capezio Return Policy does not apply to returned products that show signs of actual use (e.g. markings on the sole of a shoe, make-up/deodorant stains on a garment).
IN STORE (free):
- Simply bring the item(s) you would like to return to our Capezio London store at 33 Endell Street, London, WC2H 9BA along with the packing slip received with your order.
- Please note, the refund of items purchased online will be issued to the payment method originally used. Refund typically takes 5 working days, depending on your payment method issuer. Exchanges are not possible.
BY POST (at your own cost) - Here's what you do if you had created an account:
- Sign in to your CapezioEurope.com account
- Click "Account"
- Click "Order History" in the left hand navigation
- Click "View Order" for the order you wish to return
- Click "Return" then specify the item you wish to return as well as the condition and reason for return
- Click "Submit" and the return request will be submitted to Capezio Customer Service (Please allow up to 3 days for approval)
- When approved you will receive an email including a returns merchandising authorisation (RMA).
- Print out the RMA and include in the package along with the product(s). Please note all returns must be received in original packaging. Your parcel must be marked clearly with your order number and should be sufficient to prevent damage to shoe boxes during return transport.
- Post the package to: Capezio Warehouse, Century Logistics, Unit 2 Mundford Road Trading Estate, Brickfields Way, Thetford, IP24 1HX, UK
- Once your return has been received and processed, a refund will be issued to your card. Please allow up to 30 days for your return to be processed. .
BY POST (at your own cost) - Here's what you do if you checked out as a guest:
- Reply to either your order or shipping confirmation email and state which items you would like to return
- We will create a return authorisation for you (RMA), which you will receive by email.