MR James Whiteside Men's Ballet Shoe
The MR Ballet Shoe was created in collaboration with American Ballet Theatre Principal Dancer James Whiteside. This innovative dance shoe is a great choice for teachers and dancers who spend long days on their feet in the studio. The shock-absorbing pads in the ball and heel of the shoe ensure you can dance comfortably for up to fifteen hours a day. Made of four way stretch canvas, the shoes really hug the dancer’s foot to create beautiful lines. Designed to be slightly asymmetrical for a true-to-size right and left foot fit.
- Canvas constructed ballet shoe
- 4 way stretch canvas upper
- Split-sole ballet shoe with seamless, sculpted arch
- Contoured microfiber sole patches
- Cotton and spandex lining
- Hammered pleats for smooth floor contact
- Split dual density molded footbed provides cushion and shock absorption
- Soft binding with elastic drawstring
- One sided plush Capezio® logo pre-attached elastic
In addition to the UK, we ship to the following European countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Poland, mainland Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (excluding the Balearic & Canary islands), Sweden and The Netherlands.
The delivery time can take between 2 to 8 working days. You can find a guide to delivery times and charges by country here.
Orders of £50 or above qualify for free Standard Delivery. We also offer a Next Working Day service in England, France and Germany.