The Low-Top Dansneaker® is the split-sole dance trainer with a square boxed toe for easier toe stands, a spin spot for smoother turns and extended heel for protection and heel rolls. Made of leather, breathable Nylon mesh and a scuff resistant finish, this trainer is flexible, supportive and long-lasting.
- Capezio Dansneakers are sold in Capezio sizes, which are similar to US sizes. To help you find the perfect fit, we have listed in the size dropdown the equivalent UK and European sizes. However please note that our conversion is not a standard US/UK/EU size conversion. Although the Capezio/US size will be correct on the tongue label of the trainer, please disregard the UK and EU tongue sizes, as they will not necessarily match our conversion.
- Split sole for flexibility
- Square boxed toe for easier toe stands
- Spin spot for smoother turns
- Extended heel for protection and heel rolls
- Reinforced leather arch with Nylon for flexibility and support
- Two layers of urethane foam for shock absorption and enhanced comfort
- Made of leather with breathable Nylon mesh
- Scuff-resistant finish
- If you are already familiar with this style of our Dansneakers and simply wish to re-order the same size you currently have, please order the US/Capezio as the EU and UK size on the tongue label of the trainer might not match our conversion.
In addition to the UK, we ship to the following European countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Poland, mainland Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (excluding the Balearic & Canary islands), Sweden and The Netherlands.
The delivery time can take between 2 to 8 working days. You can find a guide to delivery times and charges by country here.
Orders of £50 or above qualify for free Standard Delivery. We also offer a Next Working Day service in England, France and Germany.