- Lightweight, breathable tech-mesh upper with synthetic leather trim
- Innovative web design contrasting color tape
- Low topline
- Flat, boxed toe for toe stands
- Split sole design for flexibility and foot articulation
- PU outsole with built-in patented flex points and forepart spin spot
- Padded tongue, collar, and Achilles notch
- Standard lacing system includes poly/cotton laces and heel pull tab
- Contoured, cushioned, removable EVA footbed
- Soles designed to be non-marking for most applications
- Capezio Dansneakers are sold in Capezio sizes, which are similar to US sizes. To help you find the perfect fit, we have listed in the size dropdown the equivalent UK and European sizes. However please note that our conversion is not a standard US/UK/EU size conversion. Although the Capezio/US size will be correct on the tongue label of the trainer, please disregard the UK and EU tongue sizes, as they will not necessarily match our conversion.
- If you are already familiar with this style of our Dansneakers and simply wish to re-order the same size you currently have, please order the US/Capezio as the EU and UK size on the tongue label of the trainer might not match our conversion.
In addition to the UK, we ship to the following European countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Poland, mainland Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (excluding the Balearic & Canary islands), Sweden and The Netherlands.
The delivery time can take between 2 to 8 working days. You can find a guide to delivery times and charges by country here.
Orders of £50 or above qualify for free Standard Delivery. We also offer a Next Working Day service in England, France and Germany.